SShortSingh.
Back to feed

Trump Pauses Iran Negotiations, Says Tehran Must Be Ready to Deal

0
·1 views

US President Donald Trump has stated that no talks or discussions with Iran are currently underway. Trump indicated he is holding off on negotiations until Tehran demonstrates readiness to reach an agreement. He also addressed maritime security concerns, confirming that the Strait of Hormuz remains operational. Trump added that naval mines in the region had been either removed or detonated, signaling a degree of stability in the critical waterway.

Read the full story at NDTV

This is an AI-generated summary. ShortSingh links to the original source for the complete article.

Discussion (0)

Log in to join the discussion and vote.

Log in

Related stories

0
IndiaTimes of India ·

Supreme Court seeks status report on missing Indian captain after DNA test twist

The Supreme Court has directed the Union government to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Captain Ashish Kumar, whose ship was attacked in the Strait of Hormuz. His wife filed a petition presenting ransom calls and WhatsApp messages that suggest he may still be alive. DNA tests have since contradicted earlier assumptions of his death, adding uncertainty to the case. The court has asked the Solicitor General to submit a status report on rescue or tracing efforts by Monday.

Trump Pauses Iran Negotiations, Says Tehran Must Be Ready to Deal · ShortSingh